These terms and conditions apply only between LE RUBINARE SAS DI MISCHI ANDREA & C., hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and persons who shop online on this website, hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER".
These conditions are subject to change. The date of publication corresponds to the effective date.
These general conditions apply to purchases made in accordance with Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights, amending Directives 93/13 / EEC and 1999/44 / EC and repealing Directives 85/577 / EEC and 97/7 / THERE IS A (14G00033)
ARTICLE 1 - Subject matter of the contract
Under these general conditions of sale, THE SUPPLIER COMPANY sells the tangible movable goods indicated and offered for sale on this website and the CUSTOMER purchases them remotely. The contract is concluded exclusively via the Internet by accessing the CUSTOMER at the site address and by creating an order form according to the procedure provided on the website itself.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale is deemed to be completed when the SUPPLIER sends the CUSTOMER an email confirming the order. The email contains the contact details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the delivery address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to check the accuracy of the data contained therein and to notify any corrections as soon as possible.
2. The SUPPLIER AGREEMENT undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the website as well as possible. However, there may be some errors, inaccuracies, or small differences between the website and the actual product. In addition, the photos of the products presented on the website do not constitute a contractual element as they are only representative.
ARTICLE 3 - Product Availability
1. The availability of the products refers to the availability at the time of the consultation of the technical data sheets of the products by the CUSTOMER. However, this should be regarded as purely indicative as the products could be sold to third parties prior to the order confirmation due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the website.
2. Even after the SUPPLIER has sent the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or complete unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and may decide to accept delivery of the only available products or to request the cancellation of the order by notifying Customer Service by email.
ARTICLE 4 - Payment terms
1. Payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made with one of the payment methods specified by the SUPPLIER on the website.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data transmitted by the CUSTOMER are made on specially protected lines and with all the guarantees provided by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circles.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
1. The prices of the products displayed can be VAT. included.
if you are a non-Italian company and wish to obtain invoicing without VAT, the CUSTOMER must place an order by e-mail listing the requested products.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the end of the purchase procedure before payment. Shipping costs € 19.90 for orders up to € 99, € 12 for orders from € 100 up to € 149, € 7 from € 150 up to € 199 and completely free from € 200.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts the right of the SUPPLIER COMPANY to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent as confirmation of the acquisition of the 'order.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
1. The CUSTOMER, in compliance with the legal provisions in force (articles 52/59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014), has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of possession physical of the asset, according to the procedures provided for by the aforementioned Legislative Decree
ARTICLE 7 - Delivery methods and terms
1. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
2. For each order placed on the site, the SUPPLIER COMPANY will issue an invoice for the material shipped only if expressly requested, but will always issue a receipt from the CASH REGISTER used in our shop, the order description will already be present in the confirmation email, after processing. of the order. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated therein.
3. The SUPPLIER COMPANY undertakes to pack and deliver the goods to the courier within 5 days from the day following the confirmation of the order by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 8 - Liability
1. THE SUPPLIER COMPANY assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on internet malfunctions and disservices, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
2. The availability of each item is purely informative, it is not contractual and the seller cannot be held responsible in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 - Integrity
These General Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale are considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision of a competent court, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 10 - Applicable law and competent court
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the territory of the State